What’s happening at Ferndale
Producing Australian Brands for 20 years
Ferndale Confectionery is an Australian confectionery business, who is 100% family owned, demonstrating sustained business success.
Founded on world class product quality and a highly focused business strategy, Ferndale’s brands, including JILA® mints, JOLS® fruit pastilles and LICORETTE®, provide convenient guilt-free enjoyment for millions of consumers throughout Australia and around the world.
The company’s Delacombe factory has been continually upgraded and produces in excess of 30+ million packs per annum, using world best practice manufacturing and management systems.
Ferndale has developed some of Australia’s favourite confectionery brands, that are now sold worldwide.
- Established in 1995 by the Edward family in Ballarat, to develop, produce and market new innovative confectionery concepts and brands.
- Specialising in high quality, low guilt confectionery, generally sugar free, with natural colours, natural flavours and 100% safe for teeth.
- Competing with large multinationals in a highly competitive marketplace, by developing high quality, popular brands with unique attributes and benefits. Ferndale exports Australian brands all over the world.
- By focusing on a clear hierarchy of market imperatives – QUALITY, VALUE, AVAILABILITY, ADVERTISING and PROMOTION, the business has established a portfolio of highly popular, market leading brands both in Australia and overseas.
- Operates a world class manufacturing plant, producing in excess of 20 million items per annum, distributed nationally and to 14 export markets.